Capacity Development Coordinator
- Community Liason
- Participant Recruitment
- Indiginization and Development of Tools
RoseAnne is a training co-ordinator for First Nations Human Resources Development Commission of Quebec. She has been involved in training and pre-employment initiatives for First Nations persons encountering barriers to labour market integration, including an awareness strategy and training tools to promote employment for persons living with a disability.
Senior Researcher and Disability Specialist
- Content Creation and Development: Nisidotam Website Design
- Content Writer: Web pages, Learning Modules and Information Sheets
- Content Creation and Script Writer: Digital Simulation Training Tool
- Concept and Content Creation: Video Learning Module, Virtual Life Learning Tool
Shannahn McInnis | CRISPESH
Senior Researcher & Disability Specialist
Dawson Office 8A.2
514-931-8731 ext 1340
Center for Research for the Inclusion of Individuals with Disabilities
- Logo Design
- Indiginization of Scripts
- Indiginization of Visual Design of Tools
Amanda Shawayahamish is Anishinabe and a researcher assistant at CRISPESH: Research Center for the Inclusion of People with Disabilities. Amanda is currently a student in her final year of her undergrad degree in First People’s studies and beginning her Masters degree spring 2021, at Concordia University.
- Partner Liason
- Coordination, Planning and Timelines
- Editing and Product Quality Assurance
Manon is an organizational Capacity Development Advisor at First Nations Human Resources Development Commission of Quebec. Manon has facilitated the development of initiatives promoting the inclusion of First Nations in employment and training, including by raising awareness and developing tools to support the inclusion of people with disabilities.